Thursday, December 20, 2012

BB cream Series - Dior Snow BB Cream

Lastly we have a high end BB Cream. This is Dior Snow BB cream. It has SPF 50 and PA+++
This BB cream comes in 2 shades, regular and the light shade, which is the one I'm wearing in the picture below.
The regular shade has pinker undertone, and the light shade has a more yellow undertone.

Among the 5 BB cream I review in this series, this seems to be the least scented. It does have a floral scent though.
The texture is a bit thick and can be a bit harder to blend.

This is hands down my favorite one among the bunch. It has the highest SPF and PA rating, and living in a tropical country, sun protection is important for me. (more so since I basicly treat bb creams as tinted sun screens).
Another plus point is that it doesn't have grey tone in it. a flaw that bb creams are prone to have.

Sadly, it's also the priciest one.

No comments:

Post a Comment