Monday, March 11, 2013

Pupa Luminys Silk Eyeshadows


This is my first time purchasing this brand. I kept seeing them in SASA in Hongkong, but had always hesitant to try them.
This time however I decided to try 2 of their eyeshadow shades.


The 2 shades I get is Brown Taupe (400) and Golden Champagne (500). The line is called Luminys Silk and it's supposed to be a satin finish baked eyeshadow that can be used wet or dry.

So how do they perform?
I don't tend to use eyeshadows wet, so I apply them dry. The colors are opaque and smooth. The lasting power however is sadly lacking. Used without primer, they only last several hours before they started creasing.
I typically have no problem wearing eyeshadow without primer, but both of these crease on me. Which is sad, since the colors are beautiful.

I'm also not a fan of their packaging. It's bulky and takes up space.

Now for the swatches...


And finally a comparison between Brown Taupe with MAC's famous Satin Taupe, just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment