Friday, May 17, 2013

Clinique Chubby Stick - Bountiful Blush

Clinique Chubby Stick are supposed to be a moisturizing lip colour balm. It gives off sheer color and supposed to relieves dry, cracked lips and provides immediate moisturisation.
This lipstick comes in a twist up jumbo pencil form. Which makes it practical and easy to travel with. Now... how well do they perform?
The shade I picked up is 10 Bountiful Blush. On me, this is the perfect my lips but better lip product.
It's not drying and is comfortable to wear, but I don't feel that it "heals cracked lips", nor do I expect it to. For me, it's just an easy to wear MLBB (my lips but better) lip product.

Bottom line, I love this! I've been using this for all those days when I want to look natural but polished. I highly recommend this if you like natural look.

Now for the swatches:
Skin swatch:


And the comparison swatch: (top is nude lips, bottom is wearing Bountiful Blush)

No comments:

Post a Comment