Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fyrinnae Eyeshadow Swatch - Part 1


Guess what shows up today!
Every time I receive my purchases from Fyrinnae, it's always an exciting day.
I will swatch what I get in 2 batches. The neutrals first, and then the colors.

And maybe... I'll continue to swatch the rest of their colors that I have. No promise though.

So for the neutrals, I got these:

Witchy Woodland Creatures and Velveteen Warewolf is from their Samahain 2012 collection. The rest are from their regular line.

And now for the actual swatches:
All finger swatched on dry skin, no primer.
My take on these color:
  • Envy Me: Taupe with a greenish overlay. It's a color I predict I would wear often.
  • Work Safe Blue: A bit bluer than I expected. I thought it would be taupe with slight blue leaning, but this is more of a light blue with taupe leaning.
  • Witchy Woodland Creatures: Medium brown with multi-colored shimmer. Pretty and very pigmented.
  • Velveteen Warewolf: Darker than Witchy woodland creatures, and with a lot more of the multi-colored shimmer. Also really pretty and pigmented.
  • Orang Utan: Dusty rose? Dark peach? I'm not sure what to call this color. Definitely not as pale as the swatch on the Fyrinnae website.

As always, you can click on the pictures to see a bigger version.

You can purchase them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment