Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Rogue Dior Nude Lip Blush - Charnelle


Rogue Dior Nude Lip Blush is supposed to provide natural "blush" to the lips. The shade above is Charnelle, a pinky peach color. The color has a translucency to it, but it's not sheer.
This color gives a polished but natural look, it will complement a heavier eye make-up nicely, or on days you want to wear a more natural look.

The formula is comfortable to wear, and it is not drying on me.

Below is a comparison swatch in the following order:
- Lancome Rogue in Love - Corail in Love
- Rogue Dior Nude Lip Blush - Charnelle
- Burberry Lip Cover - Blush


As you can see, the Burberry one is the odd one out.
Corail in love and Charnelle looks similar when swatched. But despite of the name, Corail in love is pinker, and brighter. Maybe that is why it looks a bit... odd on me. Charnelle is warmer and more subdued. I find that Charnelle complements my skin tone better (nc 20-ish)

Price wise, Lancome is $25, Burberry is $30 and Dior is the most expensive one at $32.
Formula wise for me personally Burberry wins, Dior comes in second place, and Lancome is my least favorite out of these three.

No comments:

Post a Comment